- Two substantial commercial/industrial buildings extending in total to approx. 31,011 sqft (2,881 sqm) with loading doors, offices and staff welfare facilities.
- Total site area of approx. 1.97 acres (0.796 Ha) including the estate roadway, on-site car parking and secure yard facilities.
- Occupying a highly sought-after position in the principal commercial/industrial area of Shrewsbury.
- Currently fully let producing a total rental income of £74,500 per annum with scope for potential rental growth.
- Active asset management and potential development opportunities.
- Offers over £950,000 are invited for the freehold interest reflecting a Net Initial Yield of 7.57% and a Capital Value of only £30.63 per square foot.
The property comprises two substantial detached commercial / industrial units extending in total to approximately 31,011 sqft (2,881 sqm) with each having on-site car parking, loading and secure yard facilities.
Building 2/2A has been divided to create two self-contained warehouse / industrial units with the rear unit also benefitting from a good size secure yard.
The building is of steel frame and facing brick construction having an internal eaves height of 12ft 6ins (3.8m) with roller shutter loading doors to the front and rear. Each unit also has the benefit of internal offices and welfare facilities.
Building 3 & 4/4A comprises a substantial three-bay warehouse with an attached two-storey office building at the front with secure yard areas to the front and rear.
This building has again been sub-divided to create two self-contained industrial / commercial units being of steel and brick construction with an internal eaves height of 10ft 9ins (3.3m).
Each unit has the benefit of roller shutter loading doors to the front, side and rear with integral offices and welfare facilities.
The overall opportunity includes the estate roadway which also serves the neighbouring properties leading from Harlescott Lane.
Adjacent to the estate road entrance immediately to the north west side is an overflow car park area offering potential to generate further rental income.
The buildings and facilities provide an attractive fully let investment proposition offering active management and potential development opportunities, subject to planning.
The property occupies a highly sought-after location positioned off Harlescott Lane in the heart of the principal commercial/industrial area of Shrewsbury approximately 3 miles north of the town centre. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Tesco Extra, Lidl, W R Davies (Toyota Dealership) and Pathway Intermediates Limited.
The property has good access to the main road network being located close to the A5112, A49 Shrewsbury Bypass and A5/M54 linking to the national motorway network.
Shrewsbury, the historic county town and main administrative centre for Shropshire, is an established commercial location for a wide variety of service related industries, tourism and manufacturing businesses.
The town is experiencing rapid growth and offers a unique blend of cultural, educational and economic opportunities in one of the most beautiful parts of the country having excellent road and rail communications.
The town is strategically located at the intersection of the A49 and A5 trunk road and stands approximately 15 miles west of Telford, 30 miles from Wolverhampton and 50 miles from Birmingham. Chester is within 40 miles to the north and Hereford is about 50 miles to the south.