- Newly refurbished semi-detached warehouse/trade counter unit extending in total to approx. 6,016 sqft (558.95 sqm) with on-site car parking and loading facilities.
- Incorporating a large open plan warehouse having an eaves height of approx. 7 metres, roller shutter loading door and integral welfare facilities.
- Prominent roadside position within the established Sundorne Retail Park with neighbouring occupiers including: Halfords, JD Gym, Dunelm and Booker Wholesales.
- Convenient location close to the main A5 and A49 trunk roads.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent based on £7.00 per sqft per annum exclusive.
This newly refurbished semi-detached warehouse/trade counter unit of steel portal frame construction extends in total to approx. 6,016 sqft (558.95 sqm) incorporating a large open plan warehouse with a minimum eaves height of approx. 7 metres, painted concrete flooring, attractive glazed entrance, side roller shutter loading door and integral toilet and kitchenette facilities.
Externally the property boasts on-site car parking and loading facilities.
The unit is considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses, subject to planning.
The property occupies and prominent roadside location fronting Arlington Way, situated on the established Sundorne Retail Park, approximately 3 miles north of Shrewsbury Town Centre. Having excellent access to the main A49/A5 Shrewsbury Bypass leading directly to the M54 / M6 motorway networks.
Sundorne Retail Park is one of the main out of Town retail centres serving Shrewsbury including occupiers such as Dunelm, Go Outdoors, Wren Kitchens and DFS with immediate surrounding occupiers including JD Gym, Halfords and Booker Wholesales together with a number of main car dealerships close by.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and Administrative Centre of Shropshire. Strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approximately 47 miles North West of Birmingham, 15 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.