- Refurbished Storage unit extending to approx. 5,500 sqft (510.97 sqm) with shared loading/turning facilities.
- Versatile open plan accommodation having roller shutter loading door, overhead lighting and 3 phase electricity supply.
- Prime location close to Junction 13 –M6 Motorway and 3 miles south of Stafford Town Centre.
- Suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning) with 24 hr access.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a prime location just off the main A449 Stafford Road close to Junction 13 of the M6 Motorway and 3 miles south of Stafford Town Centre.
Stafford is the County town and principle administrative centre of Staffordshire located approx. 18 miles south of Stoke-on-Trent (via M6), 22 miles north east of Telford (via A518) and 29 miles northwest of Birmingham (via M6). Stafford supports a range of amenities and has a main line railway station with regular services to London Euston.
The premises form part of a complex of steel frame former agricultural/storage buildings and comprise a refurbished storage unit extending to approximately 5,500 sqft (510.97 sqm) with an eaves height of approx. 7.5 metres.
The premises have the benefit of roller shutter loading door, overhead lighting and 3 phase electricity supply. The unit also has the benefit of shared loading and turning facilities and 24 hour access.