- Substantial property comprising two principal buildings extending in total to approx. 40,724 sqft (3,783sqm) with prominent roadside frontage.
- Main production / warehouse unit with two-storey integral offices, mezzanine storage and adjoining workshop bay extending to approx. 32,409 sqft (3010 sqm).
- Separate modern detached warehouse building providing a further 8,315 sqft (772.50 sqm).
- Occupying a site area of 1.51 acres (0.6 hectares) with generous on-site car parking and loading facilities.
- Located on the popular Mile Oak Industrial Estate with convenient access to the A483/A5 and Oswestry town centre.
- Offers are invited in the region of £1.2 million for the freehold interest with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion.
The property occupies a prominent position in the heart of Mile Oak Industrial Estate, Oswestry’s main industrial estate which lies in an accessible location on the south side of the town immediately to the north of the A483 and within 1.5 miles of the A5 trunk road. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Royal Mail, Links Electrical and Barnes & Mullins.
Oswestry is an important market town and commercial centre within the North Shropshire economy supporting a current population in excess of 18,000 people. The town is strategically located close to the Welsh border approximately 18 miles north-west of Shrewsbury, 30 miles south of Chester, 15 miles from Wrexham and 29 miles north-east of Newtown. Oswestry serves a wide catchment area and is well placed to the main road network.
The property comprises two linked detached industrial units of steel portal frame construction with insulated profile sheet cladding having LED lighting, overhead heating and various roller shutter access doors.
Unit 1 comprises a large purpose-built industrial unit incorporating two-storey integral offices with ground floor reception and staff welfare facilities.
The building provides a large open plan production area having an internal eaves height of 4.5 metres with mezzanine storage area and two interconnecting warehouse bays at the rear with internal access doors leading to an adjoining workshop/despatch extension.
Unit 2 comprises a detached warehouse unit built approximately 6 years ago providing modern open plan accommodation with roller shutter access door leading from the front loading / car park area and having an internal eaves height of 6 metres.
The property comprises an overall site area of 1.51 acres (0.6 hectares) providing generous on-site car parking and loading facilities having a wide frontage and direct access from the estate roadway.
The property lends itself for a variety of potential uses with scope for sub-division, subject to planning.