- Former pub with residential accommodation, suitable for development (STP)
- Situated less than 1 mile from Wolverhampton City Centre
- Located on Steelhouse Lane which joins the A41, Bilston Road
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 2,505 sqft
- Approx. Site Area: 0.29 acres (0.116 hectares)
- Former pub with residential accommodation on both floors
- Generous land the rear and side of the property
- Opportunity to develop the property/site (STP)
- Offers are invited in the region of £575,000.00
Situated on Steelhouse Lane which links directly to the A41, Bilston Road to Wolverhampton City Centre less than 1 mile away.
The property is within close proximity to main Wolverhampton Ring Road system. This provides immediate access to main arterial routes in and out of the city with Junction 10 of the M6 approx. 7 miles to the East and Junction 2 of the M54 approx. 5 miles to the North. Neighbouring properties include a mix of residential and commercial; therefore, the site could be developed for a variety of uses (subject to planning).
There are current refurbishment works within Wolverhampton as part of the Regeneration Scheme which includes a £4.4 billion investment into several projects throughout the City Centre over the next five years.
This suburban property comprises of a former public house known as ‘The Summerhouse.’ The pub benefits from a bar area, WC facilities, 2 separate bar rooms, one of which has kitchen facilities.
The upper floor provides residential accommodation which include 4 bedrooms, office, store/pantry, kitchen and WC. With the benefits of an extension to the ground level, which is a residential studio annex with WC and kitchen facilities.
The property benefits from double gated access on both Steelhouse Lane and Eagle Street, with a total site area of approximately 0.29 acres (0.116 hectares). Within the gated garden area is a double garage, bin store and a wooden shelter.