- 2 Modern ground floor office suites extending in total to approx. 1,980 sqft (181.88 sqm) and 2,934 sqft (272.57 sqm) with generous on-site car parking.
- Versatile accommodation comprising open plan and partitioned office space with shared staff and toilet facilities.
- Convenient location within walking distance of Stafford Town Centre and the main road network.
- Available To Let as a whole or as 2 separate suites on flexible lease terms.
- Rent: Based on £7.50 per sqft per annum exclusive.
The Limes is a modern styled two-storey office block of brick and tile construction and forms part of The Hollies complex comprising four individual buildings occupied as offices, a veterinary practice and gymnasium within a well-maintained landscaped site having generous on-site car parking.
The ground-floor office suites offer modern open-plan and partitioned office areas with shared ground floor entrance lobby and shared staff and toilet facilities. The accommodation is well appointed having suspended ceilings with recessed lighting, raised carpeting flooring, fitted window blinds, comfort cooling and gas fired radiator central heating.
The property is situated on the north side of the A518 Newport Road between its junctions with Castlefields and Kingsway, about half a mile from Stafford town centre. Kingsway links the A518 with the A34 and A5013 via which Junction 14 of the M6 motorway is accessed about three miles distant.
Stafford is the County town and principle administrative centre of Staffordshire located approx. 18 miles south of Stoke-on-Trent (via M6), 22 miles north east of Telford (via A518) and 29 miles northwest of Birmingham (via M6).