- Modern single-storey veterinary surgery premises extending to approx. 1253 Sqft (116.48 Sqm).
- Occupying prominent roadside location with generous on-site car parking.
- Total site area of approximately 0.12 acres (0.048 hectares).
- Let to LWAH Limited T/A Lockwood Veterinary Group being part of Independent Vetcare Limited, having a Creditsafe Rating of 75 (Very Low Risk).
- Current rent: £14,750 per annum.
- Strong asset management opportunity for investors.
- Offers in the region of £260,000 are invited for the freehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancy.
The property occupies a prominent location on the corner of Gower Street and Granville Street in the centre of St Georges. St Georges is a popular commercial and residential centre supporting a range of local amenities and leisure facilities being located approx. 2 miles North of Telford town centre and close to the main road network
Telford is a thriving town within Shropshire and is one of the most rapidly expanding towns within the United Kingdom supporting a current population of approximately 170,000 people.
The Town has access to a workforce of a further 300,000 people within a 30 mile radius and its population has been forecast to increase by a further 15% by 2031 with a number of planned inward investment initiatives.
Located within the heart of England, Telford boasts major road and rail networks with the County Town of Shrewsbury only 15 miles to the west (via A5) and stands on the M54 motorway (Junction 7) which provides a gateway to the M6, M5, M42 and M40 motorways.
Telford also benefits from an excellent train service with access to Wolverhampton in 24 minutes, Birmingham New Street in 49 minutes and London Euston in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
The property comprises a modern single-story commercial building extending to approx. 1253 sqft (116.48 sqm) being of traditional brick construction incorporating sealed unit double glazed windows beneath a tiled pitched roof with lean-to extensions to the side and rear.
The premises currently operate as a Veterinary Surgery boasting a reception area, waiting room, along with separate consulting rooms and operating theatre. Externally the property includes a detached storage unit and private parking for up to 10 cars.
The property has a total site area of approximately 0.12 acres (0.048 hectares).