- Well-appointed single-storey commercial premises extending in total to approx. 947 sqft (89.87 sqm) comprising two open plan office/business space areas with shared kitchenette and W/Cs.
- Recently renovated to a high standard providing modern, versatile accommodation having underfloor heating, good natural lighting and generous on-site car parking/display areas.
- Set in a pleasant rural setting approx. 1 mile east of Lydbury North and 6 miles west of the main A49 trunk road.
- Two surplus farm buildings situated next to the barn available, extending to approx. Unit 2 - 2,228 sqft (207 sqm) and Unit 3 - 2,970 sqft (276 sqm) each.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent based on £10 per sqft per annum exclusive.
The property comprises a single-storey former farm building which has been sensitively converted whilst retaining a number of the original features and provides modern office/business space accommodation with good natural lighting.
The building, also known as Unit 1a & 1b, extends in total to approx. 967 sqft (89.87 sqm) and comprises two open plan spaces with shared kitchenette and toilet facilities fitted out to a modern standard, having the benefit of underfloor heating, sealed unit double glazed windows and doors and provision for perimeter data trunking. The property also includes generous on-site car parking and external display areas at the front.
Additionally, there is two surplus farm buildings situated next to the barn available, extending to approx. Unit 2 – 2,228 sqft (207 sqm) and Unit 3 – 2,970 sqft (276 sqm) each. The buildings are of steel portal frame construction and are cladded with corrugated steel sheets. The buildings are of open plan layout with concrete flooring, and are deemed suitable for a range of uses, Subject to Planning
The property offers versatile accommodation suitable for a range of commercial/office/business space uses and is available To Let either as whole or as individual units on flexible lease terms.
The property occupies a pleasant rural setting within the Shropshire countryside conveniently located just outside of the charming village of Lydbury North and forms part of a complex of farm buildings located just off the B4385.
Lydbury North is an attractive rural village in South Shropshire supporting a range of local amenities with good road links to surrounding towns including Craven Arms (8.3 miles east), Bishops Castle (3.5 miles northwest) and Ludlow (19 miles southeast) with access via the A49 trunk road. The county town of Shrewsbury is situated approximately 23 miles to the north.