- Well-appointed vehicle repair workshop and offices extending to approx. 2,773 sqft (527.59 sqm) with a total site area of approx. 0.29 acres (0.12 Ha)
- Large forecourt vehicle display area for circa 35 cars
- Versatile office accommodation of contemporary style with external canopy, kitchenette and wc facilities.
- Prominent and busy roadside location within close proximity of the popular Meole Brace Retail Park and the main A49 and A5 trunk roads.
- Available To Let by way of a Lease Assignment at nil premium.
- Current passing rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive.
The property comprises a detached, single storey vehicle sales, repair workshop and valeting centre extending in total to approx. 2,773 sqft (527,50sqm) with large forecourt vehicle display area for circa 35 cars.
The property provides two vehicle workshop areas with the main workshop having the benefit of glazed concertina entrance doors, tiled flooring and LED lighting.
The adjoining office/showroom accommodation is of contemporary style and has the benefit of an external canopy, large open plan general office/ reception area with attractive fully glazed frontage, two cellular offices, kitchenette and toilet facilities.
The property lends itself for a variety of uses, subject to planning permission.
The property occupies a prominent location fronting the busy Hereford Road within the popular residential area of Bayston Hill, being on one of the main vehicular routes in to Shrewsbury Town Centre, the property is close to Meole Brace Retail Park, Dobbie’s Garden Centre and the main A49 trunk road which provides direct access to the A5 and M54 motorway.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.