- Modern well-appointed two storey detached office building extending to 4,316 sqft (401.15 sqm) with on-site car parking.
- Versatile and contemporary style accommodation throughout with lift access to the first floor.
- Convenient location within the premier Shrewsbury Business Park, a fast expanding and prestigious office location with easy access to the A5 bypass and M54 motorway.
- The property is available For Sale inviting offers in the region of £625,000 for the Freehold interest with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion.
- Alternatively, the property is available To Let on new Lease on terms to be agreed for a minimum term of 3 years or multiples thereof subject to 3 yearly upward only rent reviews on a Tenant’s full repairing and insuring basis.
The property occupies a convenient position within the premier Shrewsbury Business Park, a fast expanding and prestigious office location with easy access to the A5 bypass and M54 motorway, approximately 1 mile east of Shrewsbury Town Centre.
Shrewsbury Business Park is the premier office park and has attracted a number of well-known companies and organisations including, Shropshire Council, Handlesbanken, Whittingham Riddell (Chartered Accountants), FBC Manby Bowdler, Brewin Dolphin and NFU Mutual together with local facilities including Busy Bees Children’s Day Nursery, Holiday Inn Express and Co-op Convenience Store.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approximately 55 miles north-west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
Maple House comprises a modern detached two storey office building extending to approx. 4,316 sq.ft. (401.15 sq.m.) with generous on-site car parking. The building has been fitted out to a high specification offering versatile and contemporary style accommodation throughout having suspended ceilings with inset lighting, raised carpeted floors, combined heating/comfort cooling system and fitted window blinds. Staircase and passenger lift access is provided to the first floor leading from the ground floor foyer/reception area.
The ground floor accommodation has been partitioned internally to provide a large open-plan general office having integral kitchenette/ break-out area, with separate boardroom, director’s office, meeting rooms, stationery storeroom and separate male & female WC facilities. The first floor provides generous open plan office accommodation with kitchenette and WC facilities. The property includes 24 car parking spaces.