- Attractive residential development opportunity – extending to approx. 4.126 acres (1.67 hectares).
- Strategic residential opportunity occupying a prominent and convenient location.
- Excellent road frontage with an attractive outlook to open countryside.
- Identified in the Shropshire Local Plan Review as a ‘preferred housing’ allocation.
- For Sale by private treaty with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion.
- Price on application.
This strategic residential opportunity occupies a prominent and convenient location on the south side of Shifnal conurbation fronting the main A464 Holyhead Road about 1 mile from the town centre.
Shifnal is a popular residential commuter town supporting a range of amenities including a wide range of good local schools and leisure facilities.
The town is well located to the larger industrial centres of Telford and Wolverhampton being approx. 5 and 12 miles respectively with good access to the M54 and the wider motorway network.
Shifnal is a very desirable residential destination served by a main line railway station with regular services to Birmingham and beyond.
The site extends in total to 4.126 acres (1.67 hectares) or thereabouts with excellent road frontage and an attractive outlook to open countryside and established woodlands beyond.
There is a right of access to the site from the adjoining Thomas Beddoes Court development.
The site is identified in the Shropshire Local Plan Review as a ‘preferred housing’ allocation to serve future housing provisions in Shifnal under reference SHF-022/3.
Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries with the Local Planning Authority regarding their intended use.