- Freehold Commercial Storage Yard extending to approx. 0.37 acres (0.15 hectares) or thereabouts.
- Occupying a convenient location just off the main A4169 approximately 1.2 miles south of Shifnal and 2.5 miles from Junction 4 of M54.
- Considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses or potential development opportunity (subject to planning).
- Currently let on a 3 year lease from 1st May 2022 at a rent of £2,400 per annum.
- Guide Price: Offers in the region £65,000 are invited for the Freehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancy.
The property comprises a commercial storage yard extending to approximately 0.37 acres (0.15 hectares) with secure access from a shared driveway leading off the A4167.
The property is currently let as a builders’ storage yard and offers scope for a variety of commercial uses or for potential residential development (subject to planning).
The site occupies an elevated and convenient location approximately 1.2 miles south of Shifnal town centre with access from the A4169 trunk road.
The site occupies an pleasant semi-rural setting with good access to the main road network with Junction 4 of the M54 motorway being within approx. 2.5 miles to the north.
Shifnal itself is a popular residential commuter town supporting a wide range of amenities with good local schools and leisure facilities and having a main line railway station.
The town is well located to the larger industrial centres of Telford and Wolverhampton being approximately 5 miles and 12 miles respectively with good access to the M54 and the wider motorway network.