- Modern, well-appointed self-contained ground floor office suite extending in total to approx. 1,384 sqft (128.54 sqm) with 6 designated car parking spaces.
- Versatile accommodation providing large open plan office with separate individual office rooms and kitchenette, with shared reception, male and female toilet facilities.
- Forming part of a modern contemporary office building occupying a prominent location within the premier Shrewsbury Business Park.
- Available To Let by way of a Lease Assignment at nil premium.
- Current passing rent: £15,000 per annum exclusive.
Juniper house comprises a modern detached two storey office building with generous on-site car parking. The ground floor suite provides contemporary styled accommodation extending in total to approx. 1,384 sqft (128.54 sqm) with large open plan general office with separate individual office rooms and integral kitchenette.
The suite has been fitted out to a high specification having the benefit of suspended ceilings with inset lighting, fitted window blinds, air conditioning and raised carpeted floor finishes. In addition, the suite benefits from shared toilet facilities and includes 6 designated car parking spaces to the rear car park area.
The property occupies a prominent position within the premier Shrewsbury Business Park, a fast expanding and prestigious office location with easy access to the A5 bypass and M54 motorway, approximately 1 mile east of Shrewsbury Town Centre.
Shrewsbury Business Park is the premier office park and has attracted a number of well-established companies including, Shropshire Council, Handlesbanken, Whittingham Riddell (Chartered Accountants), FBC Manby Bowdler, Brewin Dolphin and NFU Mutual together with local facilities including Busy Bees Children’s Day Nursery, Holiday Inn Express and Co-op Convenience Store.