- Substantial factory complex comprising a large manufacturing facility with offices, workshop and storage accommodation extending in total to approx. 99,790 sqft (9,270 sqm).
- Large external yard and circulation areas serving the main buildings.
- Occupying a site area of approximately 5 acres (2.02 hectares) with generous on-site car parking.
- Well located on the fringe of Ellesmere Town Centre approximately 18 miles north of Shrewsbury, 10 miles south of Wrexham and 8 miles north-east of Oswestry with good access to the main road network.
- Offers invited in excess of £2 million for the freehold interest reflecting a low capital value of circa. £20.00 per sqft.
The property occupies a convenient location on the fringe of Ellesmere Town Centre in an established mixed commercial and residential area with open fields beyond.
Ellesmere is a popular market town and tourist destination within the North Shropshire economy supporting a range of local amenities and serving a wide catchment area.
The town is well connected to the main road network being approximately 18 miles north of Shrewsbury, 10 miles south of Wrexham and 8 miles north east of Oswestry with access via the A495 & A528 trunk roads. The A495 also provides access to Junction 15 of the M6 motorway via the A525 and A53 trunk roads.
The property comprises a large manufacturing facility with offices, workshop and storage accommodation extending in total to approx. 99,790 sqft (9,270 sqm) with extensive on-site car parking and external yard areas.
The main factory premises extends to 88,035 sqft (8,178 sqm) and comprises a range of single-storey interconnecting buildings being of steel frame construction and having an internal eaves height of approximately 4 metres. The buildings provide large open plan production areas with adjoining interconnecting storage and workshop facilities arranged over varying levels having loading access doors leading from the main yard at the rear.
The property is accessed via a gated entranceway off Grange Road and benefits from a large number of visitors and staff car parking spaces. The front elevation comprises an impressive ground floor reception area and 2 storey offices extending in total to approx. 8,028 sqft (745.91 sqm), providing a range of open plan and cellular accommodation. The offices have recently been refurbished to a modern standard benefiting from suspended ceilings, with inset LED lighting, carpeted flooring and perimeter trunking. There is also a further 3,725 sqft (346.11 sqm) of office space and staff welfare facilities throughout the site.
The site includes large external yard and circulation areas with delivery access from Brownlow Road via a shared right of way.
The overall site area extends to approximately 5 acres (2.02 hectares) or thereabouts.