- Attractive development opportunity comprising a former primary school with hardstanding external areas.
- Level and regular shaped site extending to approximately 1.175 acres (0.47 hectares).
- Occupying a pleasant rural setting with far reaching countryside views.
- Planning application currently pending consideration for the development of the site to provide a total of 9 dwellings with on-site car parking and an area of public open space.
- Offers over £250,000 are invited for the freehold interest with vacant possession on completion.
The property occupies a pleasant rural setting on the edge of the settlement of Hope, with far reaching views of the Shropshire countryside and being adjacent to the Hope Village Hall.
Hope is a small rural settlement located within the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty being situated approximately 5 miles south-west of Minsterley via the A488, which in turn provides good links to Shrewsbury and the A5 by-pass.
The property comprises the former Hope Primary School, being a substantial single-story building with hardstanding external areas.
The site is level and regular in shape, extending to 1.175 acres (0.47 hectares) or thereabouts and boasts scenic and expansive views of the Shropshire countryside.
The site offers potential for residential development or alterative uses incorporating the existing building, subject to planning.
A planning application has previously been submitted for the development of the site to provide a total of 9 dwellings being a mix of 2 & 3 bedroom semi-detached houses and bungalows with on-site car parking and an area of Public Open Space. The application is currently pending consideration and further details are available from the Selling Agents on request. The site could also lend itself for an alternative scheme or as a self-build single dwelling, subject to planning.