- Spacious trade counter premises extending to approx. 3,770 sqft (320.24 sqm) with extensive car parking/ yard area to side.
- Versatile accommodation providing spacious open plan showroom with integral office, w.c. and storage facilities with the added benefit of an extensive yard area to the side.
- Total site area 0.31 acres (0.126 hectares).
- Occupying a convenient location adjacent to Lidl Supermarket and within 0.5 miles of the A442 Queensway dual carriageway.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £30,000 per annum exclusive.
The property comprises a modern detached single-storey trade counter/ showroom premises providing flexible open plan accommodation extending in total to approx. 3,770 sqft (320.24 sqm) with generous car parking / yard area to the side.
The accommodation is finished to a modern standard and comprises a large open plan showroom having an extensive glazed frontage with storage facilities at the rear.
The property has the benefit of suspended ceiling with inset lighting, vinyl tiled floor finish and gas fired warm air heating.
The property occupies a large regular shaped site extending to approx. 0.31 of an acre (0.126 hectares) and offers scope for a range of retail / trade counter or similar uses (subject to planning).
The property occupies a convenient and accessible location in Hadley close to the northern end of the A442 Queensway dual carriageway approximately 3 miles from Telford Town Centre and Junction 5 of the M54.
The property is situated within the established mixed commercial and residential area immediately adjacent to Lidl Supermarket with other occupiers in the immediate area including KFC, Morrisons Garage, Telford Auctions and Greenhous Showroom.
Telford is the major commercial centre of Shropshire with an expanding population with the County Town of Shrewsbury situated 15 miles west and with access to the M54 motorway which provides a gateway to the M6, M5, M42 and M4 motorways.
Telford also benefits from an excellent train service with access to Wolverhampton in 24 minutes, Birmingham New Street in 49 minutes and London Euston in 2 hours and 18 minutes.