- Prominent site in popular location
- Situated less than 1 mile from Wolverhampton City Centre
- Located on Showell Road, just off the A449 Stafford Road
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 5,495 sqft (510.5 sqm)
- Approx. Site Area: 1.15 acres (0.467 hectares)
- Altered and extended Sports and Social Club
- Generous land surrounding the property
- Substantial car parking area
- Price upon Application – contact Agents for further details
The property is located about 1 mile north of Wolverhampton city centre on the corner of Showell Road and Shaw Road. The very important and busy A449 Stafford Road is nearby, being accessed via Bushbury Lane.
The A449 is one of the main arterial roads serving Wolverhampton city centre, being a busy public transport route and linking the city centre with its residential suburbs to the north. The A449 also provides a direct connection to Junction 2 of the M54 motorway about 4 miles to the north.
There are current refurbishment works within Wolverhampton as part of the Regeneration Scheme which includes a £4.4 billion investment into several projects throughout the City Centre over the next five years.
The property comprises a purpose-built Sports and Social Club, including an original detached clubhouse which has been extended and altered over the years.
The property contains an extensive bar area adjoining to a two-table snooker room, bar and larger function room, together with ancillary server, cellar storage, customer and staff toilets, and stand-alone offices. The site is dominated by a bowling green to the front of the clubhouse and a large car park adjoining, with the property having long frontages to Showell Road and Shaw Road at the side. Externally there are a number of storage sheds, covered storage areas and an outdoor bar area.
There has been a prior approach in respect of an EV charging site (not pursued by the owners).