- Warehouse unit approx. 4,876 sqft (453 sqm)
- Access via 2 roller shutter doors
- Parking and external yard immediately adjacent
- Private access drive and secure gated access
- Situated on the exclusive Lodge Farm, Lodge Lane, Cannock
- Available on a new lease at a rental of £37,500.00 per annum exclusive (term to be agreed)
- For Freehold purchase of the warehouse and immediately surrounding grounds at a guide price of £620,000.00
- Or, for Freehold purchase of the whole site at a guide price of £1,000,000.00
The site is situated on the exclusive Lodge Farm, just off the A460 Lodge Lane, Cannock with Junction 11 of the M6 motorway is approximately 1.2 miles to the south west, with access to the M6 Toll less than 1 mile away.
The site is approximately 3 acres and benefits from a modern warehouse unit with single span steel portal frame, with an internal floor area of approx. 4,876 sq. ft. (453 sq. M) and an approx. eaves' height of 7m. Access is via two motorised roller shutter doors. Parking and external yard space is situated immediately adjacent to the building, with a private access drive and secure gated access.
The property is offered as follows...
- On a new lease at a rental of ?37,500.00 per annum exclusive (term to be agreed)
- For Freehold purchase of the warehouse and immediately surrounding grounds at a guide price of ?620,000.00
- Or, for Freehold purchase of the whole site at a guide price of ?1,000,000.00
Prospective purchasers/tenants are required to undertake their own investigations and fully satisfy themselves as to the suitability of the land for any use.
The site is sold subject to or with the benefit of any rights of way, wayleaves, easements or restrictions which may or may not exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not.