- Well-Appointed Headquarter Offices in Established Business Park Location extending in total to approx. 8,278 sqft (769.03 sqm)
- Arranged over two floors Providing flexible cellular / open plan accommodation with good natural lighting throughout and having spacious ground floor reception and welfare facilities.
- Attractive landscaped setting with 29 on-site car parking spaces.
- Convenient location in Central Park, close to the Telford Central train station and a short distance from Junction 5 of the M54 motorway and Telford Town Centre itself.
- The property is held on Lease for a term of 10 years from 30th June 2020 on a Tenant’s full repairing and insuring basis.
- The current passing rent is £71,000 per annum, increasing to £76,000 per annum in July 2025. The lease also includes a tenant only break option at the end of the 7th year (being 30th June 2027) subject to six months’ notice and a penalty fee.
- Assignment of the existing Lease is subject to the Landlord’s prior consent. A sub-letting may also be considered.
The property occupies a convenient location in Central Park forming part of an attractive designated office park development providing in excess of 250,000 sqft of high-quality office accommodation. Central Park is located close to the Telford Central train station and a short distance from Junction 5 of the M54 motorway and Telford Town Centre itself.
Located within the heart of England, Telford boasts major road and rail networks with the County Town of Shrewsbury situated 15 miles west and stands on the M54 motorway which provides a gateway to the M6, M5, M42 and M4 motorways.
The town also benefits from an excellent train service with access to Wolverhampton in 24 minutes, Birmingham New Street in 49 minutes and London Euston in 2 hours and 18 minutes.
Bryn Melyn House comprises a substantial headquarters office building in an attractive landscaped setting with 29 on-site car parking spaces.
The office building is of a modern, contemporary design extending in total to approximately 8,278 sqft (769.03 sqm) net arranged over two floors and provides flexible cellular / open plan accommodation with good natural lighting throughout and having spacious ground floor reception and welfare facilities.
The premises have the benefit of suspended ceilings with inset LED lighting, carpeted floor finishes, gas fired radiator central heating, perimeter trunking and includes a staff kitchen, separate male and female toilets on each floor with disabled toilets on the ground floor.
Access is provided by a central door leading from the car park area at the front.