- Freehold industrial premises
- Situated off Station Road, Hednesford, Cannock
- Contains a variety of industrial buildings of varying sizes on the estate
- Benefits from external car parking and storage
- Site area approximately 0.9 acres
- Potential for development (subject to planning)
- Offer are invited in the region of £425,000 for the Freehold
The site is located on Station Road within the Cannock Chase District of Hednesford. The property is located approximately 1.5 miles North East of Cannock Town Centre, with junctions for the M6 motorway approx. 6.7 and 9.2 miles away.
All of the usual amenities are available in the area including local shops, schools, and a regular public transport service along Station Road itself.
The immediate area contains a mixture of residential and commercial (including office and medical related) uses.
The property comprises a variety of industrial buildings of varying sizes on the estate.
Externally the property benefits from car parking / outside storage and is accessed via a surfaced road off Station Road.
The site area is approximately 0.9 acres.
The site forms a small part of established industry in a predominantly residential area and therefore could be identified as a potential residential development site (subject to planning).