- Attractive three-storey former bank premises extending to approx. 2,546 sqft (236.6 sqm) with two residential apartments on the upper floors.
- Extensive ground floor retail / business space accommodation suitable for a variety of uses (subject to planning).
- Two spacious self-contained 3 bedroom apartments arranged on the first and second floors with independent ground floor access leading to a walled garden area to the rear.
- Occupying a sought-after town centre location fronting High Street close to a range of amenities and public car parking.
- Available To Let on a new lease. Rent £27,000 per annum exclusive.
The property comprises a substantial three storey period building providing a ground floor retail unit with attractive traditional frontage extending to approx. 2,546 sqft (236.6 sqm) with two separate self-contained residential apartments on the upper floors.
The ground floor premises comprise an open plan former banking hall to the front of the property, with offices, staff welfare facilities and W.C’s to the rear. The property has been fitted to a modern standard having suspended ceilings with inset lighting and carpeted floor finishes.
The property until recently was occupied by Lloyds Bank and provides spacious and versatile accommodation suitable for a range of uses subject to planning.
The property includes two spacious apartments on the upper floors having independent ground floor access to the side from High Street. Front Apartment 1 is arranged over two floors and comprises a lounge, separate sitting room, kitchen and WC on the first floor with three generous sized bedrooms and bathroom on the second floor. The apartment retains a number of traditional features having high ceilings, traditional fireplaces and bay windows.
Rear Apartment 2 is also arranged over two floors and comprises a lounge, rear sitting room, kitchen and bathroom on the first floor with three bedrooms and WC on the second floor and having the benefit of gas fired radiator central heating and fitted carpeting throughout.
The property includes an attractive walled garden at the rear having a separate gated access.
This property occupies a highly sought after location in Newport town centre amongst a variety of national and independent traders including: Greggs, Boots Pharmacy and Tylers Electrical. On street car parking is available directly in front of the property, with various public car parks close by.
Newport is a busy and popular Market Town within the Telford and Wrekin conurbation, situated approximately 6 miles north of Telford, 25 miles north east of Shrewsbury and 10 miles north of the M54 motorway.
The town supports a range of national and independent retailers and is close to the world-renowned Harper Evans University supporting in excess of 4,000 students. On the fringe of the town centre is the new Newport Innovation Park which will provide a wealth of job opportunities as well as attracting inward investment to the local area.