- Prominent attractive investment property
- Situated on the Merridale Road, on the outskirts of the City Centre
- Currently let to 2 tenants with a combined income of £14,500 per annum
- Property benefits from parking via private shared driveway
- Offers are invited in the region of £345,000 for the Freehold
The property is located on Merridale Road just off the main A41 which provides access to the M54 Junction 3. The A449 Stafford Road which is in close proximity provides access to the M54 Junction 1 and 2.
Junction 10 of the M6 is also only approximately 4 miles providing good links with Birmingham.
Wolverhampton City Centre itself is within walking distance approximately 1 mile away.
The property comprises a two storey, brick built, end terrace which, from measurements obtained on our recent visit, we find extends to a Net Internal Area of 1,366 sq. ft. benefitting from W/C and kitchen facilities as well as parking to the rear.
Additionally, there is a further two storey brick built detached workshop located to the rear of the site which is accessed via the private driveway directly from Merridale Road. The building measures approx. 1,525 sqft across both floors (taken from the VOA website).