- Prominent attractive investment property
- Situated on Market Street (A491) near Kingswinford Town Centre
- Comprises of two separate buildings, all extending to approx. 2,627 sqft
- Currently let on a single tenancy producing an annual income of £25,000
- Investment opportunity, but also lends itself to a variety of uses and development (STP)
- Offers are invited in the region of £375,000 for the freehold
The property is located on Market Street, forming part of the busy A491, in close proximity to the centre of the popular town of Kingswinford, and enjoying a return frontage to Broad Street.
The A491 is an important road that passes through the centre of Kingswinford and links to the wider road network, with Dudley town centre being approximately 5 miles to the east, whilst also boasting good local public transport, and with the area having all of the usual amenities.
The property comprises two separate buildings on a prominent corner plot, with attractively laid out fore-garden and on-site car parking. Currently fully let on a single tenancy, together with sub-tenancies/licencees to parts, the property provides a good investment opportunity but also lends itself to a variety of uses and development (subject to planning).
The buildings are traditionally built and comprise the original two storey (plus cellar), former dwelling, which is laid out to provide a physiotherapy business on the ground floor, with offices above, and W/C and kitchen facilities on both floors.
A detached single storey Annex, situated to the side, is used as a hairdressing salon