- Prominent mixed use freehold property in Wolverhampton City Centre
- 2 ground floor retail units approx. 1,973 sqft
- 4-bedroom residential dwelling on the 1st and 2nd floors
- Roller shutters at the front with access to the rear for the residential accommodation
- Benefits from 2 car parking spaces to the rear
- Offers are invited in excess of £375,000 for the Freehold
This City Centre property is located within the main Wolverhampton Ring Road and is surrounded by a mix of local retailers with main shopping centres in close proximity. The premises is well situated for links to public transport as well as access to the major road networks of Wolverhampton.
The property, totalling approx. 3,730 sq. ft., houses two ground floor commercial units along with a 4-bedroom residential dwelling that occupies the 1st & 2nd floors.
The upper floors are accessible via a separate external access, with the property benefitting from 2 car parking spaces to the rear.