- Substantial three storey office building extending in total to approx. 3,111 sqft (288.98 sqm).
- Occupying a prominent High Street position close to a number of local and national retailers including Co-op, Lloyds Pharmacy and Corals.
- Well-appointed accommodation providing offices and meeting rooms with kitchenette and separate toilet facilities.
- Available to let on a new lease. Rent: £10,000 per annum exclusive.
- A sale of the property may also be considered.
- Detached rear storage building available by separate negotiation.
Formerly a high street Bank, this substantial three storey office building extends in total to approximately 3,111 sqft (288.98 sqm) comprising a range of cellular offices, separate meeting rooms, kitchenette and staff toilet facilities.
The accommodation includes an attractive ground floor reception and office area and has the benefit of carpeted floors, part LED lighting with gas fired radiator and electric storage heating throughout.
There is a detached storage building at the rear available by separate negotiation.
The property occupies a prominent High Street position in the heart of Dawley Town Centre, close to a number of local and national retailers including Lloyds Pharmacy, Corals and Co-op with two free of charge long stay public car parks also nearby.
Dawley is a popular and busy District Centre of Telford with a long history, being situated approximately 2 miles south of Telford Town Centre with convenient access to the main road networks.