- Prominent commercial investment situated within popular Town Centre.
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 4,320 sqft (401 sqm).
- Comprises of 4 Retail units currently generating £20,350.00 per annum.
- 3 units are fully let, with 1 unit available To Let for £12,500 per annum.
- Investment sale seeking offers in the region of £300,000.00.
The purpose-built parade comprises of four retail units with ground floor sales space and ancillary/staff stores to the first floor. Three of the units are currently on occupational leases and producing an annual income of £20,350.00. No. 11 is currently vacant, but is available on a new lease for a rent of £12,500 per annum exclusive.
The site is situated on King Street, which is a popular and primary street located in the town centre of Bedworth, Warwickshire.
The units are well presented and are surrounded by a mix of commercial establishments including restaurants, shops, cafés and other various services. The street is well connected and easily accessible, by foot and by road, and is located near other key roads such as the A444 which links directly to Junction 3 of the M6 Motorway. Bedworth Train Station is a 5-minute walk to the east, with other transport links available nearby.