- Substantial part three-storey and part single-storey retail property extending in total to approx. 3,944 sqft (366.47 sqm) with on-site car parking and loading facilities.
- Spacious and versatile accommodation providing extensive ground floor retail sales area with ancillary storage facilities to the upper floors.
- Occupying a prime town centre location, in the heart of the main retail area of Newtown with neighbouring traders including: WH Smith, Greggs and Natwest Bank.
- Offering significant development/investment potential including residential conversion of the upper floors (STP)
- Guide Price: Offers in the region of £295,000 are invited for the Freehold interest with the benefit of vacant possession on completion.
The property comprises a substantial part three storey and part single storey building providing a large ground floor retail unit with fully glazed shop frontage onto Broad Street with ancillary stores, staff room and toilet facilities to the rear.
The upper floors of the property are accessed externally at the rear of the property from Crown Street and provides a variety of stores rooms that also offer potential for conversion to residential accommodation, subject to planning and other statutory consents.
The property benefits from on-site loading and car parking for three cars at the rear with access from Crown Street. On-street parking is available in Broad Street itself with public car parking situated close by.
The property occupies a prominent position in Broad Street within the main retail area of Newtown in close proximity to the Bear Lane Shopping Centre and public car parks. Other occupiers located nearby include WH Smiths, Greggs and Nat West Bank, together with a range of local independent retailers.
Newtown is centrally located in Mid Wales and is the principal economic and administrative centre for the area being situated approximately 30 miles southwest of Shrewsbury and the M54, 13 miles west of Welshpool and 40 miles east of Aberystwyth.
The town has a large and developing commercial/industrial base and has also benefitted from the recent opening of the Newtown Bypass. The town also has a mainline rail station on the Cambrian Line from Shrewsbury to Aberystwyth and Machynlleth to Pwllheli.