- Prominent attractive investment property
- Situated within Willenhall Town Centre
- NIA approximately 6,365 sqft (591.3 sqm)
- Currently let to 2 tenancies generating an annual income of £25,000
- Potential for future development (STP)
- Offers are invited in the region of £375,000 for the freehold
The property is located on Upper Lichfield Street which runs through the central area of Willenhall Town Centre. The street comprises of a mix of residential, commercial and retail properties, with the Morrisons store within a short walking distance.
Junction 10 of the M6 is also only approximately 2.7 miles to the east.
Wolverhampton City Centre is approximately 3.8 miles to the west.
The three-storey property is situated on a substantial corner plot, with measurements obtained on our recent visit, we find extends to a Net Internal Area of 6,365 sq. ft. benefitting from W/C and kitchen facilities on all floors.
Currently housing two tenancies and generating an annual income of £25,000.00 the property would also lend itself to future development (subject to planning).