- Prominent site in popular suburban location
- Situated less than 0.5 miles from Willenhall Town Centre
- Close to the main A454 Black Country Route
- Total Net Internal Floor Area (approx): 823 sqft
- Approx. Site Area: 0.2 acres (0.081 hectares)
- Two-storey commercial premises
- Generous land to the rear of the property
- Opportunity to develop the property/site (STP)
- Offers are invited in the region of £360,000
The site comprises of a two-storey commercial building with land to the rear and side.
The building benefits from access to the front and side of the property, separating access to the ground and first floor if desired. Both floors benefit from kitchen facilities with WC on the ground floor. The property was previously a Hair Salon on the ground floor with a residential flat above, however the Salon later extended to the upper floors.
To the side and the rear of the property is open land suitable for development (STP). The total site area extends to approximately 0.2 acres (0.081 hectares).
Situated on the corner of Birmingham Street and Brunslow Close, less than 0.5 mile from Willenhall Town Centre.
The property is within close proximity to main A454 Black Country route, which provides immediate access to main arterial routes including Junction 10 of the M6 approx. 1.9 miles to the East and 4.2 miles West to Wolverhampton City Centre via the A454 Willenhall Road. The property is situated amongst residential occupiers and therefore could be developed for a variety of uses (subject to planning).