- Prominent city centre investment opportunity
- Comprising two ground floor retail units with offices above.
- The retail units are let on separate tenancies with the offices currently vacant.
- The property extends in total to approx. 3,444 sqft including useable loft space.
- Offers in the region of £450,000 are invited for the freehold interest, subject to the existing tenancies.
The property is located on Queen Street in Wolverhampton City Centre, with surrounding occupiers including a mix of High Street retailers, restaurants / cafes and financial outlets.
Local amenities including Wolverhampton Train, Bus and Metro Stations are all less than a 5-minute walk from the property.
M6 Junction 10 is approximately 5.5 miles to the East, and Junction 2 of the M54 is approximately 4-miles to the North.
The property comprises of two ground floor retail units with offices situated above. The retail units are currently let on separate tenancies with the offices being vacant, providing a good investment opportunity within the City Centre with potential for further annual income / development subject to planning.
The three-storey building extends to approximately 3,444 sqft including useable loft space. The property benefits from WC and kitchen facilities located throughout.