- Two adjoining, self-contained modern single storey office premises built to BREEAM environmental standards, each extending to approx. 1,450 sqft (134.7 sqm).
- Attractive open plan accommodation fitted out to a high specification with on-site car parking – internal inspection highly recommended.
- Occupying a convenient location on the popular Eco Park close to the main A49 and Park & Ride to Ludlow town centre.
- Available separately or together, offers are invited for the individual units
- Unit 3: Offers in the region of £185,000
The properties comprise two modern self-contained single storey semi-detached office buildings that have been purpose built to BREEAM environmental standards incorporating the following:
• Solar assisted hot water system
• High levels of insulation
• Rainwater collection for use on landscaped areas
• High levels of ventilation
• Extensive use of sustainable materials
The individual properties are fitted out to a high-quality specification providing predominantly open plan office accommodation each with separate board room and kitchenette, and having the benefit of suspended ceilings, gas fired central heating, perimeter trunking and fitted carpeting.
Each unit also has the benefit of 6 car parking spaces at the front.
The property occupies a prominent position within the Business Quarter on the Ludlow Eco Park situated amongst a variety of professional occupiers including Lanyon Bowdler solicitors, DRE Accountants and Newlands Veterinary Practice.
The Eco Park is the premier business park in Ludlow and occupies a convenient location on the outskirts of town, adjacent to the A49 trunk road. Ludlow Town Centre is approximately 1 mile distant and the town’s renowned historic, cultural and leisure facilities can be accessed via the Eco Park’s Park and Ride scheme. Shrewsbury is approximately 30 miles to the North with Hereford approximately 20 miles to the South.
The properties are held on a 999 year ground lease and are available For Sale either individually or together, and with the benefit of vacant possession.