- Modern ground, first and second floor office suites ranging in size from 1,290 sqft to 4,019 sqft available To Let either as a whole or on a floor-by-floor basis:
- Recently refurbished modern accommodation providing a mix of open plan and individual office rooms with kitchenette and toilet facilities on each floor.
- Occupying a convenient location in the heart of Shrewsbury Town Centre just off Mardol within walking distance of the main retail area of Pride Hill and public car parks.
- Available to let on a new lease on flexible terms.
- Rent based on £10 per square foot per annum exclusive.
The property is situated in the heart of Shrewsbury in Mardol Gardens, within a short walking distance of the main retail area of Pride Hill and public car parks. The property is in the immediate vicinity of a variety of national and independent traders including Lakeland, Jessops, Blacks and Pizza Express.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises a recently refurbished office building, providing attractive open plan and individual office rooms arranged over 3 floors, with self-contained suites ranging in size from 1,290 sqft to 4,019 sqft. The offices have been fit out to a modern standard with carpeted flooring, fluorescent strip lighting and gas fired radiator central heating.
The ground and first floor are accessed from Mardol via a covered walkway leading to a reception area to the front. An independent entrance from Mardol Gardens is also available providing access to the second-floor suite.
The property is offered to let as a whole, or on a floor-by-floor basis to suit occupier’s specific requirements and is available for immediate occupation.