- Prominent development plots in popular residential suburb
- Situated on the prominent A4124 Lichfield Road
- Site can be sold in its' entirety or as 2 separate plots
- Plot 1 - New Invention Methodist Church and Land at rear - £540,000
- Plot 2 - 256 Lichfield Road - £280,000
- Alternatively, both plots are available for £800,000.00
The properties are located on the prominent A4124 Lichfield Road, which links from Wednesfield to Walsall. The surrounding area includes a mix of retailers and professional firms, with a Tesco Express, Co-op and Greggs nearby.
The property is also situated close to many bus stops providing excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
The site can be sold in its’ entirety or as 2 separate plots;
Plot 1 - New Invention Methodist Church and the land at the rear Plot 2 - Residential 4-bedroom detached house
A small portion of the site is subject to possessory title, however during the legal process insurance indemnity will be available.
The locally listed church building extends to approximately 4,103 sqft (381.2 sqm), with open land to the rear which is accessible via a driveway located to the side of the existing church building.
The land to the rear is a combination of concreted surfaces and grassed areas with several over grown shrubs and trees.
The 4-bedroom detached residential dwelling is situated within a 0.13-acre plot and is in good order, currently serving housing for local church officials.
Plot 1 is listed within the Walsall Site Allocations Document which suggests that an estimated 14 dwellings could be developed on this site.