- Three-storey office building approximately 2,491 sqft (231.4 sqm)
- Additional building at the rear approximately 818 sqft (76 sqm)
- Situated within Bilston Town Centre
- The property is suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning
- Offers are invited in the region of £285,000
The property is prominently situated on Lichfield Street in Bilston Town Centre surrounded by a variety of commercial and retail occupiers as well as The Robin 2 Music Venue and Barclays Bank.
The Black Country Route (A463) lies a short distance away and provides access to Junction 10 of the M6 Motorway (approximately 2.5 miles). Wolverhampton City Centre lies approximately 3 miles to the north west. Walsall Town Centre is approximately 3.5 miles to the east and West Bromwich approximately 4 miles to the south east.
The three-storey main office building is approximately 2,491 sqft (231.4 sqm) with a mix of open-plan and cellular offices. The property benefits from a basement / cellar below ground level.
At the rear of the property is an additional building known as ‘The Coach House, which is approximately 818 sqft (76 sqm).
There is side access to the property with some off-street parking.
A number of public car parks are located in the surrounding area.
The property is suitable for a variety of uses, subject to planning.