- Prominent attractive investment property
- Situated in Merry Hill, popular suburb of Wolverhampton
- Extends to approx. 1,811 sqft (168.2 sqm)
- Ground floor retail with holistic massage centre on the first floor
- Currently generating an annual income of £29,880
- Additional stores/garage to the rear, accessed via a side gate
- Offers are invited in the region of £395,000 for the Freehold
The property is located on Trysull Road, Merry Hill approximately 2 miles south-west of Wolverhampton City Centre, within a local shopping area known as, ‘Five Ways Island,’ that serves a large residential suburb of Wolverhampton.
The properties surrounding the Five Ways Island provides a strong mix of retail and hospitality/food providers that have ensured the area remains popular with heavy footfall for many years. Neighbouring retailers include Boots chemist, Compton Care, Co-op Food store and other local occupiers including but not limited to takeaways, hair salon and funeral directors.
Public car parking is located nearby.
The property is a semi-detached, two storey brick built commercial property, and from measurements obtained on our recent visit, we find extends to a Net Internal Area of 1,811 sqft.
The ground floor is approximately 1,192 sqft and benefits from WC and kitchen facilities. There is a separate side entrance which provides staircase access to the first floor which is occupied by a holistic massage centre.
Additionally, there is a double store/garage located to the rear of the property, with further land beyond, accessed via the side gate which provides vehicular and pedestrian access.
The property currently generates a total annual income of £29,880.