- Attractive three-storey Grade II Listed commercial investment opportunity extending in total to approximately 1,588 sqft (147.63 sqm).
- Well appointed accommodation operating as Bodytech Health & Fitness Studio providing an impressive range of amenities and facilities.
- Established and operated by the current proprietor from these premises for over 25 years ago.
- Current rent: £12,500 per annum with scope for potential rental uplift.
- Offers in the region of £235,000 are invited for the freehold interest subject to and with the benefit of the existing tenancy.
The property occupies a convenient location within the established retail area of Mardol situated amongst a variety of occupiers including Pizza Express, Jessops and Lakeland with other retail / leisure operators nearby.
The property is also within a short walking distance of various public pay and display car parks and the main shopping area of Pride Hill.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and the main administration centre for Shropshire and offers a unique blend of cultural, educational and economic opportunities in one of the most beautiful parts of the Country with excellent road and rail communications.
The Town is strategically located at the intersection of the A49 and A5 main trunk road being approximately 15 miles west of Telford, 30 miles from Wolverhampton and 50 miles from Birmingham. Chester is within 40 miles of the north and Hereford is about 50 miles to the south.
The town has benefitted from the opening of the Shrewsbury bypass which forms part of the A5 trunk road and connects to the M54 motorway and the national motorway network to the east, extending west to North and West Wales.
The property comprises a substantial, mid terrace Grade II listed building of traditional brick construction with painted rendered elevations arranged over three floors plus Basement and extending in total to approximately 1,588 sqft (147.63 sqm).
The property currently operates as a health and fitness studio with the tenant’s business also extending into the adjoining property (Number 20 Mardol) and provides a large open plan fitness centre on the ground floor with treatment and changing rooms on the uppers two floors. The third floor is currently sealed off and there is also a cellar area with access via the ground floor.