- Prominent residential investment
- Situated within close proximity to Wolverhampton City Centre
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 2,577 sqft (239.4 sqm)
- Private car parking
- Comprises of 6 residential dwellings
- Opportunity to develop to the rear of the property
- Planning ref: 23/00433/FUL (Wolverhampton Planning)
- Currently generating circa £70,140.00 per annum
- Investment sale seeking offers in excess of £1,000,000
The prominent detached building, is situated within a self-contained plot with a site area of approximately 0.26 acres and consists 6 residential dwellings including the Coach House (a two storey two-bedroom residential dwelling rebuilt in 2013 incorporating modern design features), and land to the rear (currently demised as car parking and a landscaped garden for the residents).
The property extends to approx. 2,577 sqft (239.4 sqm), is currently fully occupied, producing an annual income of £70,140.00 exclusive, with potential to achieve further income from any further development.
Planning permission has been obtained for the construction of a 2-bed single detached bungalow at the rear of the property. Planning ref: 23/00433/FUL on the Wolverhampton Planning website.
The property fronts the main A41 (Tettenhall Road) which provides a direct link to the M54 motorway (junc. 3) to the northwest and Wolverhampton City Centre is located approximately 1 mile to the east.
The property is situated within a Conservation Area, with neighbouring properties being a mix of residential and commercial uses.
To the rear is a surfaced private car park which is accessed via a private driveway located at the left-hand side of the building.