- Prominent office investment within Wolverhampton City Centre
- Four-storey property providing serviced office accommodation
- Situated within the artist quarter of the City Centre
- Short walking distance to Train and Bus stations
- Currently producing an annual income of £72,000
- Offers are invited in excess of £600,000.00 for the freehold
The property is located within Wolverhampton City Centre, just off Pipers Row and situated within the artist quarter of the City Centre.
The premises is a short walk from Wolverhampton Train and Bus stations, and in close proximity to national and local retailers, banks and public houses.
The property comprises a four-storey brick-built serviced office block, with local public car parks nearby.
The premises contains cellular offices across the three floors with an open plan office space within the mezzanine fourth floor. Access is served via internal stairwells as well as shared W/C facilities and kitchens across the first two floors.
The property offers fully serviced office accommodation and is currently let to 17 tenants all on licence agreements and currently producing an income of £72,000.00 per annum.