- High quality two storey office building in the popular Shrewsbury Business Park.
- Well appointed modern office accommodation arranged over ground and first floors extending to approx. 5,943 sqft (552.10 sqm).
- Passenger lift access and 34 allocated on-site car parking spaces with external landscaped areas.
- Convenient position within the Business Quarter of Shrewsbury Business Park with easy access to the A5 bypass and M54 motorway.
- The property is available For Sale inviting offers in excess of £750,000 for the Freehold interest with the benefit of vacant possession upon completion.
- Alternatively, the property is available To Let on new Lease on terms to be agreed at a quoting rent of £60,000 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a convenient position within the Business Quarter of Shrewsbury Business Park, a fast expanding and prestigious office location with easy access to the A5 bypass and M54 motorway, approximately 1 mile east of Shrewsbury Town Centre.
Shrewsbury Business Park is the premier office park and has attracted a number of well-known companies and organisations including, Shropshire Council, Handlesbanken, Whittingham Riddell (Chartered Accountants), FBC Manby Bowdler, Brewin Dolphin and NFU Mutual together with local facilities including Busy Bees Children’s Day Nursery, Holiday Inn Express and Co-op Convenience Store.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk roads, approximately 55 miles north-west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
Sycamore House comprises a modern two storey office building of approximately 5,943 sqft (552.10 sqm) arranged on ground and first floors having the benefit of passenger lift access and 34 allocated on-site car parking spaces with external landscaped areas.
Providing a combination of both open plan and individual offices and meeting rooms, the property provides modern office accommodation and has been fitted out to a high standard having the benefit of raised flooring to allow total flexibility of the office space, suspended ceilings and inset category II lighting and double glazed windows. The property also benefits from a comfort cooling / heating system with a series of ceiling mounted cassettes to each floor. Separate male /female and disabled toilet facilities are provided on the ground floor. The property has been designed to allow subdivision of the accommodation to suit occupiers specific requirements.