- Prominent three storey commercial investment property extending in total to approx. 1,386 sqft (128.7 sqm).
- Well appointed accommodation comprising ground floor café, first floor restaurant and living accommodation to the upper floors.
- Currently let for a term of years expiring on 21st August 2028 on a current passing rent of £18,600 per annum.
- Car parking / garden area
- Popular location at the north end of the main retail centre / High Street of Bridgnorth High Town adjacent to the historic North Gate building and close to the main public car parks.
- Offers in the region of £250,000 are invited for the freehold interest subject to the existing tenancy.
The property is situated at the north end of the main retail centre / High Street of Bridgnorth High Town adjacent to the historic North Gate building and close to the main public car parks.
Bridgnorth is a popular and busy Market Town and tourist centre serving a wide catchment area being situated approximately 20 miles south east of Shrewsbury on the A458 and 15 miles west of Wolverhampton via the A454.
The property comprises an attractive 3-storey period building being a mix of brick and timber frame construction beneath a tiled pitched roof providing a well appointed ground floor licenced café with first floor restaurant and second floor integral living accommodation.
The property also includes a gravel surfaced car park / garden in Northgate Mews, a short distance away.
The Tudor Room Restaurant has a long-established presence in the town and is well known in the area.