- Prominent office building in Cannock Town Centre
- Approx. 2,337 sqft (217.09 sqm) including basement and attic space
- Car park to the rear to facilitate 3 vehicles
- Currently let on a single tenancy with effect from 27/09/21 for 6 years
- Producing an annual income of £19,000 per annum exclusive
- Offers are invited in excess of £275,000 for the freehold
The property is located on Wolverhampton Road in Cannock Town Centre, amongst a mix of local and national retailers, as well as professional service providers, leisure and dining outlets and a host of public services.
The area benefits from excellent transport links with the property situated in close proximity to the A4601, which links with the A34 and as such the wider midlands road network. Both train and bus stations are within 0.5 miles of the premises.
The property comprises of a three-storey, terraced, brick-built office building, with private car parking to facilitate 3 vehicles located to the rear.
The premises has a reception area and across the three floors contains several cellular offices / meeting rooms. Access is served via internal stairwells with W/C facilities and kitchen located on the ground floor.
The building incorporates both basement and attic space, currently utilised for storage purposes.
The property is currently let on a single tenancy with effect from 27/09/2021 for 6 years and is currently producing an income of £19,000 per annum exclusive.