- Prominent office investment within Wolverhampton City Centre
- Approximately 7,584 sqft (704.5 sqm)
- Three-storey office building with car parking at the rear
- Lift access, kitchen and W/C facilities
- Property is let on a single tenancy producing an income of £52,200 per annum exclusive
- EPC Rating: D97
- Offers are invited in the region of £650,000 for the freehold
The property is located within Wolverhampton City Centre, close to the main Ring Road towards the southern part of the city.
Pitt Street forms part of a one-way traffic system which can be accessed via School Street, just off the main Ring Road/Penn Road (A449) island. The area contains a variety of uses with a mixture of offices, retail and residential.
The property comprises a three-storey brick-built office block, with private car parking to the rear, accessed via Little Brickkiln Street.
The premises has a reception area and across the three floors contains a mix of open plan and cellular offices. Access is served via internal stairwells and lift access, as well as W/C facilities and kitchen across all three floors.
The property used to be owned by Allied Irish Bank and therefore benefits from a large walk in safe.
The property is currently let on a single tenancy with effect from 01/04/2018 for 7 years and currently producing an income of £52,200 per annum exclusive, increasing to £52,800 for the remaining years.