- Two-storey commercial property extending to approx. 5,010 sqft (465 sqm).
- Versatile accommodation including offices, store rooms , strong room and staff facilities.
- Secure tarmac surfaced yard of circa 2,500 sqyd (209.6 sqm).
- Well located approximately 1 mile from Llandudno Town Centre and 4 miles from the A55 North Wales Expressway.
- Available To Let on a new Lease.
- Rent: £25,000 per annum exclusive.
The property occupies a prominent roadside location within this established Industrial Estate on the outskirts of Llandudno Town Centre with convenient access to the A55 North Wales Expressway. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Halfords Auto Centre and Jewsons.
Llandudno is a popular coastal town and tourist centre with a population of 20,701 (2011 census) and serves a wide catchment area. The town is situated approximately 44 miles east of Holyhead, 16 miles west of Rhyl and 45 miles west of Chester with access via the A55 North Wales Expressway, a dual carriageway connection to North Wales and the UK motorway network.
The premises comprise a brick built two storey commercial property extending in total to 5,010 sqft (465 sqm) with secure yard area.
The premises provide versatile accommodation comprising store rooms, strong room, offices and staff canteen and toilet facilities.
The property also benefits from a secure yard area enclosed by a palisade security fence and steel gates.