- Freehold Former Teleport / Data Centre site extending to approx. 1.063 acres (0.43 hectares) or thereabouts
- Occupying a convenient rural location close to the A5 Nesscliffe Bypass approximately 10 miles north west of Shrewsbury.
- Regular shape, level site with hardcore surface and palisade perimeter fencing and external lighting
- Considered suitable for a variety of commercial uses or potential development opportunity subject to planning and statutory consents.
- Guide Price: Offers in the region £125,000 are invited for the Freehold Interest with vacant possession.
The property occupies a convenient location close to the A5 Nesscliffe Bypass approximately 1 mile north of the Felton Butler roundabout and approximately 10 miles north west of Shrewsbury in a pleasant rural setting overlooking open countryside.
The site is situated close to The Nesscliffe Army Training Centre and the village of Pentre with good access to the main road network.
The property comprises a secure commercial yard extending to approximately 1.063 acres (0.43 hectares) or thereabouts.
The yard was previously used and operated as a Teleport and Data Centre having a gated access from the main road leading to a large open yard area with a hardcore surface and palisade perimeter fencing and external lighting.
The property includes four converted shipping containers which were previously used to house data equipment but lend themselves to alternative storage/office uses, subject to planning.