- Prominent freehold opportunity in Wolverhampton City Centre
- Two ground floor commercial units, and 4-bedroom residential dwelling above
- Residential property has separate access at the rear
- Property totals to approximately 3,730 sqft (346.5 sqm)
- Offers are invited in the region of £440,000
This City Centre property is located within the main Wolverhampton Ring Road and is surrounded by a mix of local retailers with main shopping centres in close proximity. The premises is well situated for links to public transport as well as access to the major road networks of Wolverhampton.
The property, totalling approx. 3,730 sq. ft., houses two ground floor commercial units along with a 4-bedroom residential dwelling that occupies the 1st & 2nd floors. The upper floors are accessible via a separate external access, with the property benefitting from 2 car parking spaces to the rear.
78 Worcester Street benefits from separate access to the upper residential dwelling via an internal staircase. And also a basement which provides storage space.
W/C facilities can be found within both commercial units.
The residential dwelling benefits from a living room, 2 reception rooms, kitchen and 4 bedrooms, with a bathroom on both the first and second floors.