- Well-appointed 2-storey office premises extending to approx. 721 sqft (66.92sqm) comprising main open plan office, meeting room, fitted kitchen, storeroom, separate WC with fitted shower.
- Attractive accommodation with modern facilities having carpeted floors and gas fired central heating with 5 car parking spaces.
- Available fully furnished, part furnished or unfurnished.
- Set in a charming courtyard setting in a pleasant rural village approx. 2 miles from A49 trunk road and 5 miles south of Shrewsbury.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £8,500 per annum exclusive.
Condover Mews Business Park is situated within the heart of the popular and attractive village of Condover approximately 5 miles south of Shrewsbury Town Centre and 2 miles from the main A49 Trunk Road and 3 miles from the A5 By-pass.
The Business Park comprises a number of converted and refurbished buildings which have been sympathetically restored to provide various office suites within an attractive courtyard setting.
"The Hayloft" is an attractive two-storey period building of traditional brick construction beneath a tiled roof and provides a ground floor reception foyer with fitted kitchen and separate WC with shower cubicle. The first floor comprises a main open plan office and separate meeting room with both internal and external staircase access. The property is well appointed having the benefit of carpeted floors, LED lighting and gas fired radiator central heating and is available to let furnished, part furnished or unfurnished.
The premises include 5 car parking spaces within the courtyard area.