- Attractive parkland setting extending in total to approximately 3.036 acres (1.23 hectares) with well-maintained landscaped areas.
- Popular sought after location on the west side of Shrewsbury close to all amenities.
- Planning Permission and site Licence for 30 park home pitches.
- Occupancy limited to over 55s for owner occupation only.
- All pitches currently let and occupied generating a total Pitch Fee income of £21,902.40 per annum.
- Offers in the region of £650,000 are invited for the freehold interest.
The property occupies an attractive parkland setting in this popular sought -after residential area of The Mount approximately 1.5 miles west of Shrewsbury Town Centre.
The County Town of Shrewsbury is situated on the banks of the River Severn and is the main commercial and administrative centre of Shropshire leading into Mid-Wales.
The Town is experiencing rapid growth and offers a unique blend of cultural, educational and economic opportunities in one of the most beautiful parts of the County with excellent road and rail communications.
The Town is strategically located at the intersection of the A49 and A5 main trunk road and stands approximately 15 miles west of Telford 30 miles from Wolverhampton and 50 Miles from Birmingham.
The site extends to approximately 3.036 acres (1.23 hectares) and is served by tarmac surfaced driveways leading around the park to all of the park homes with direct access from The Mount.
The park is currently Licenced for 30 park home pitches however there is potential to develop further plots on the grassed area to the front of the site, subject to planning.
Car parking is predominantly adjacent to each pitch with surplus car parking areas mainly reserved for visitors.
The Freehold Property is offered for sale subject to and with the benefit of the existing pitch licence agreements. Further details are available from the Selling Agents on request.