- Newly refurbished ground floor retail unit extending in total to approx. 912 sqft (84.7 sqm).
- Versatile accommodation with large glazed display frontage with separate office/storeroom, staff facilities and two car parking spaces to the rear.
- Occupying a prime Town Centre location within the pedestrianised area with other occupiers including: O2, Claire’s, Vision Express and Holland & Barrett.
- Located within Wrexham’s ‘Chapter Court’ regeneration area.
- Available To Let on a new Lease. Rent: £12,000 per annum exclusive.
Fronting Hope Street, the property occupies a highly sought after Town Centre location positioned within the heart of the Town’s pedestrianised shopping area. Other occupiers within the vicinity include: O2, Vision Express, Holland & Barrett, Claire’s and New Look with public car parks and Wrexham Central Railway Station only a short walking distance away.
Hope Street is located within Wrexham’s ‘Chapter Court’ regeneration area; a scheme dedicated to create a new shopping complex incorporating a mixture of shops, restaurants, cafés and offices to re-establish the town centre as a thriving destination for both retail and leisure uses.
Wrexham is the largest Town in North Wales and is the centre of the region’s administrative, commercial and educational infrastructure, situated approximately 14 miles north of Oswestry (via A5 and A458) 13 miles south of Chester (via A458) and 31 miles north of Shrewsbury (via A5).
Forming part of this attractive four storey building of traditional brick construction the premises comprise a spacious double fronted ground floor retail unit with rear office/storeroom and separate kitchenette and staff WC at the rear. The premises provide an open plan retail area with tiled flooring, painted and boarded walls and modern LED lighting and also has the benefit of two car parking spaces in the area edged blue.
The premises are suitable for a variety of retail uses and is available for immediate occupation.