- Leisure use building situated in the heart of Wolverhampton City Centre
- Total Net Internal Floor Area: 2,646 sqft (245.8 sqm)
- Situated near local and national occupiers
- Within walking distance of Wolverhampton Bus and Train Stations
- Rent: £30,000 per annum exclusive
The building was formerly known as Revolution, popular nightclub situated in Wolverhampton City Centre. The ground floor is open plan with the benefit of WC facilities, as well as additional storage space in the basement.
Wolverhampton bus station (3-minute walk) and train station (0.5-mile walk) are in close proximity to the property, providing excellent transport links to the surrounding areas.
The property occupies a highly visible roadside position, neighbouring a variety of national and local retailers / businesses in the locality including Wolverhampton Grand Theatre, The Billy Wright, multiple food providers, commercial & residential estate agents, and hair & beauty specialists, along with many other commercial entities, and a high volume of residential occupation in the local vicinity.