- Spacious two-storey apartment block extending in total to approx. 5,816 sqft (539 sqm).
- The property comprises a total of nine vacant, self-contained one and two bedroom apartments with open plan kitchens/dining areas.
- Conveniently located in this popular area of Shrewsbury within a short walking distance of the town centre, train station and public car parks.
- Attractive investment / development opportunity with excellent rental/sale potential.
- Freehold For Sale inviting offers in the region of £725,000 with the benefit of vacant possession on completion.
The property is located to northerly end of Nettles Lane, in a popular mixed residential and commercial area on the fringe of Shrewsbury town centre, within easy walking distance of the main retail / leisure areas, train station and numerous public car parks.
Shrewsbury is the County Town and administrative centre of Shropshire, strategically located at the intersection of the main A49 and A5 trunk road approximately 55 miles north west of Birmingham, 18 miles west of Telford and 40 miles south of Chester.
The property comprises a two-storey, former office and workshop building which was converted to residential use in 2013. The apartment block is of brick construction beneath a tiled pitched roof and provides a total of nine self-contained one and two bedroom apartments ranging in size from 452 sqft to 936 sqft.
The building provides four units on the ground floor and five units at first floor level with each apartment having the benefit of fitted kitchen units, separate bathrooms carpeted/tiled floor finishes electric heating and secondary glazing to part.
The property provides an attractive investment/development opportunity with excellent rental/sale potential occupying a popular and convenient location.